Generally, the default properties work pretty well.
If you have a custom access key/secret access, rather than the standard username/password combination and your login path is not working correctly, then you can set:
- Assume this credential is a username/password combination
- Assume this credential is a access/secret combination
However, if you want to maximize the throughput, there are a few parameters that you can tune through the jdbc client:
- maximum number of allowed open HTTP connections
- time initially establishing a connection before giving up and timing out.
- time for the request to complete before giving up and timing out.
- number of retries for a single HTTP request before giving up
If you find these are not sufficient, please let us know.